TripppleBusiness, the rewards of a sustainable strategy
Offering your company practical tools for the step by step implementation of an integrated sustainable strategy. That is the promise of the TripppleBusiness approach. With a future-proof strategy, your company increases its sustainable impact, wins the trust of its stakeholders and acquires its license to operate.
TripppleBusiness, a tested approach for CSR
In many businesses, promising sustainable results are already being achieved in some areas. But real profit can be achieved with an integral sustainability policy, as advocated by Constantis. We do this by closely aligning all social, environmental and economic aspects. From HR to governance, from purchasing to marketing, from transport to production and from environment to quality. And in such a way that the mutual coherence strengthens the effectiveness of the overall strategy. TripppleBusiness is a tested approach to CSR which strengthens the effectiveness of your overall business operations.
The TripppleBusiness approach integrates the sustainability standards: European Sustainability Reporting Standards (ESRS), the ISO 26000 CSR guideline, the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and GRI into one logical sustainable business model.
TripppleBusiness toolkit, your digital workshop a sustainable business
The TripppleBusiness-toolkit offers dozens of practical tools for the implementation of an integrated CSR-strategy. These include sustainable business models, scans, a sustainable strategy roadmap, workbook, inspiration box, running notes for workshops for clients and employees, audits for sustainable purchasing and sustainable HRM policy, CSR scorecard for suppliers, presentations and templates for sustainability reporting.
Get started with the TripppleBusiness-approach today and achieve the following concrete results:
- Gain insight into where you stand on CSR
- Develop an integral sustainable strategy with ISO 26000 and the SDGs
- Set up a structure for the implementation of CSR within your organization, ensure progress
- Inspire and facilitate your employees with workshops
- Involve your stakeholders and obtain their support
- Set up a strategy for sustainable procurement
- Challenge your suppliers to make the value chain more sustainable together
- Remain an attractive employer through sustainable HRM
- Reduce your CO2 footprint
- Integrate circularity within your business operations
- Publish your CSR report based on ESRS, ISO 26000 self-declaration, SDGs and GRI G
Newly developed tools are added to the toolkit.
Would you like to know more the TripppleBusiness-approach? Then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.